Community acupuncture offers a unique healing space. Patients are treated in zero gravity chairs within the same room. Community acupuncture allows the cost of acupuncture to remain low. Music and white noise machines create a private atmosphere for the patient and practitioner talk quietly about the patients health status and progress.
- All home visits will be 2 hours long and cost $200. During those 2 hours, I can treat up to 4 people. Invite your friends and family to create your own mini community session! By providing the option for you to invite up to 3 additional people, the cost could be as low as $50 per person.
- I will bring two zero gravity chairs to each visit. In addition I can treat patients in a recliner, couch or bed.
- Unfortunately I am unable to coordinate gathering individuals or managing logistics for these group sessions. I will do my best to facilitate connecting people would like to join a group session with individuals willing to host.
- For traditional home visits with just one person, I will be able to offer additional therapies which may include: moxabustion, massage therapy, cupping, herbal consultation or additional acupuncture points.
- Please call (415) 938-4494 to schedule a home visit. If you need to cancel or reschedule please provide at least 24 hours notice or you will be charged $50 for late cancellation.